- To activate a profile, select Menu > Settings > Profiles, select your desired profile and Activate.
- To personalise a profile, select Menu > Settings > Profiles, select your desired profile and Personalise.
- If you want the General profile to be activated automatically after the Silent profile to prevent the missed calls, select Timed for the Silent profile. You can set timed profiles up to 24 hours in advance.
- How do I restore factory settings on my Nokia Series 40 phone?
- How do I turn on or off the predictive text input on my Nokia phone (Series 40)?
- How do I use the security keyguard on my Nokia phone (Series 40)?
- How do I set the security level on my Nokia phone (Series 30/40)?
- Does the font size change affect Inbox messages?