Select Menu > Settings > Call > Call divert (or Call forwarding). For dual SIM devices, select the SIM card to use if prompted. And then choose Divert all voice calls (or All voice calls) or do so in certain situations. Then enter your voice mailbox number which you get from your service provider.
- How do I restore factory settings on my Nokia Series 40 phone?
- How do I turn on or off the predictive text input on my Nokia phone (Series 40)?
- How do I use the security keyguard on my Nokia phone (Series 40)?
- How do I set the security level on my Nokia phone (Series 30/40)?
- Does the font size change affect Inbox messages?