- To activate a profile, select Menu > Settings > Profiles, select your desired profile and Activate.
- To personalise a profile, select Menu > Settings > Profiles, select your desired profile and Personalise.
- If you want the General profile to be activated automatically after the Silent profile to prevent the missed calls, select Timed for the Silent profile. You can set timed profiles up to 24 hours in advance.
- How do I set the security level on my Nokia phone (Series 30/40)?
- How do I restore factory settings on my Nokia Series 40 phone?
- Does the font size change affect Inbox messages?
- How do I activate and personalise a profile on my Nokia device?
- How do I set my Nokia device only vibrate for incoming calls (Series 40 phones)?