Select Menu > Settings > Call > Call divert (or Call forwarding). For dual SIM devices, select the SIM card to use if prompted. And then choose Divert all voice calls (or All voice calls) or do so in certain situations. Then enter your voice mailbox number which you get from your service provider.
- How do I restore factory settings on my Nokia Series 40 phone?
- How do I set the security level on my Nokia phone (Series 30/40)?
- Does the font size change affect Inbox messages?
- How do I activate and personalise a profile on my Nokia device?
- How do I set my Nokia device only vibrate for incoming calls (Series 40 phones)?