Yes, images delivered via MMS can be used as wallpaper. Open the received MMS message, view the image, and select Options > Use image > Set as wallpaper.
- Do I need to install the security enablement library app for IBM Lotus Notes Traveler on my Nokia device?
- Where do I find the Mobile TV (Live TV) software for Nokia Mobile TV Receiver SU-33W?
- How can I connect Nokia Symbian or Nokia S40 phone to my computer?
- Can I still use Email on my Nokia S40, S60 (Symbian) or Asha device?
- What can I do if my Nokia Symbian phone memory is low?