The default code is 12345.To change the code, select Menu > Tools > Settings > General> Security > Phone and SIM card > Lock code. (Or in some devices, Menu > Settings > Phone > Phone mgmt. > Security settings > Phone and SIM card > Lock code.)
- How can I connect Nokia Symbian or Nokia S40 phone to my computer?
- Can I still use Email on my Nokia S40, S60 (Symbian) or Asha device?
- What can I do if my Nokia Symbian phone memory is low?
- What can I do if my Symbian phone can't be recognized by PC via USB cable?
- How can I get the Upload to SkyDrive app to my Symbian phone?