Select Menu > Settings > Phone > Accessories.Some accessory connectors indicate which type of accessory is connected to the device. Select an accessory and from the following (available settings depend on the type of accessory):- Default profile - Set the profile that you want activated each time you connect a certain compatible accessory to your device.- Automatic answer - Select whether you want the device to answer an incoming call automatically after 5 seconds. If the ringing type is set to Beep once or Silent, automatic answer is disabled.- Lights - Set whether lights remain on after the time-out.
- What can I do if my Nokia Symbian phone memory is low?
- What can I do if my Symbian phone can't be recognized by PC via USB cable?
- How can I get the Upload to SkyDrive app to my Symbian phone?
- How do I calibrate the thouch screen on my Nokia Symbian (S60) phone?
- How can I copy contacts from my SIM card to the phone memory on my Nokia Symbian phone?