If the touch screen calibration is interrupted by pressing Call key or Endkey, the applied settings may cause instability when using the touch screen or the Call and End keys. In such situation, the calibration should be done again.
- What can I do if my Nokia Symbian phone memory is low?
- What can I do if my Symbian phone can't be recognized by PC via USB cable?
- How can I get the Upload to SkyDrive app to my Symbian phone?
- How do I calibrate the thouch screen on my Nokia Symbian (S60) phone?
- How can I copy contacts from my SIM card to the phone memory on my Nokia Symbian phone?