Check the touch screen vibration setting on your profile. The vibration intensity can be changed from profile settings (depending on your device model) either in Menu > Settings > Profiles or in Menu > Settings > Personal > Profiles and then selecting preferred profile and Options > Personalise > Touch screen vibration.
- Why does SMS message get converted to MMS message?
- Do I need to install the security enablement library app for IBM Lotus Notes Traveler on my Nokia device?
- Where do I find the Mobile TV (Live TV) software for Nokia Mobile TV Receiver SU-33W?
- How can I connect Nokia Symbian or Nokia S40 phone to my computer?
- What can I do if my Nokia Symbian phone memory is low?