To remove a mailbox from your device, select one of the following:
A. Mailboxes connected to the mailserver via Nokia Messaging service and via direct connection:
- Go to Inbox.
- Select the mailbox you are removing (tap the mailbox icon on the upper left corner).
- Select Options > Tools > Settings.
- Highlight the mailbox you will remove.
- Select Options > Remove mailbox.
- Confirm Yes
B. Mailboxes connected to mailserver via direct connection (without Nokia Messaging):
Select Menu > Messaging > Options > Settings > Email > Mailboxes > Options > Delete.
C. Mail for Exchange mailbox, perform the following steps:
- Select Menu > Settings > Application mgr. > Installed apps.
- Highlight Mail For Exchange
- Select Options > Uninstall.
Note: Mail For Exchange client will be installed again if you create a Mail For Exchange mailbox at a later time.