To access the connectivity settings, you can press (tap) the empty area at the home screen next to the battery signal sign. This will bring up a status-pop window, which you can use to access the connectivity settings and view the clock. It can also contain an indicator, which for example indicates any unread messages or bluetooth connection status, and also acts as a shortcut to these.
- How can I connect Nokia Symbian or Nokia S40 phone to my computer?
- Can I still use Email on my Nokia S40, S60 (Symbian) or Asha device?
- How do I view contacts stored on SIM card and/or phone memory?
- How do I change the writing language when writing a message or creating a contact on my Nokia Symbian phone?
- How can I prolong the battery life of my Nokia Symbian phone?