Going from 2G to 3G and vice versa, is a seemless transition. All data applications will still function. You may encounter slower data transfer speeds when in 2G mode. Ovi Maps will not be affected. The built-in GPS can be used even in offline mode when the map data has been pre-downloaded to your device memory.
- I haven’t got notification about the newest Nokia Store client being available for my Nokia Symbian3 phone. How can I update to latest version?
- After the update to Nokia Belle Nokia Store doesn’t open anymore. What should I do?
- What to do if the email client is not working properly after I updated my phone to Nokia Belle Refresh?
- When I uninstall Social using Application Manager, I still see it on my phone, why?
- Can I organise my mail into folders on my Nokia Belle device?