In general all applications which don't require data transfer over network. In addition some applications use data connection for extra features but basic functions can be used without it. For example you can listen music stored to your device without data plan, but for accessing web feeds or Nokia Music Store, data plan is needed in case WiFi connection isn't available. Also Nokia Maps can be used without a data plan in offline mode. In that case you need to download map data to your device memory over WiFi connection or by using Nokia Suite.
- I haven’t got notification about the newest Nokia Store client being available for my Nokia Symbian3 phone. How can I update to latest version?
- After the update to Nokia Belle Nokia Store doesn’t open anymore. What should I do?
- What to do if the email client is not working properly after I updated my phone to Nokia Belle Refresh?
- When I uninstall Social using Application Manager, I still see it on my phone, why?
- Can I organise my mail into folders on my Nokia Belle device?