In general all applications which don't require data transfer over network. In addition some applications use data connection for extra features but basic functions can be used without it. For example you can listen music stored to your device without data plan, but for accessing web feeds or Nokia Music Store, data plan is needed in case WiFi connection isn't available. Also Nokia Maps can be used without a data plan in offline mode. In that case you need to download map data to your device memory over WiFi connection or by using Nokia Suite.
- How can I connect Nokia Symbian or Nokia S40 phone to my computer?
- Why is the Chat app not working anymore on my Nokia S40 or S60 phone?
- How can I update the software of my Nokia Symbian or Belle phone?
- How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?
- Why am I getting an error when I try to access my Nokia Social app?