To activate Offline profile, select Menu > Tools (or Settings or Ctrl. panel) > Profiles > Offline.However, this only disables the GSM or UMTS network and still allows a Bluetooth and WLAN connection. Your device may still emit unwanted signals when turned to Offline profile.
- Do I need to install the security enablement library app for IBM Lotus Notes Traveler on my Nokia device?
- How do I disable vibrate notifications for emails that are synchronized by Mail client?
- How can I connect Nokia Symbian or Nokia S40 phone to my computer?
- How can I update the software of my Nokia Symbian or Belle phone?
- How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?