Yes, images delivered via MMS can be used as wallpaper. Open the received MMS message, view the image, and select Options > Use image > Set as wallpaper.
- Do I need to install the security enablement library app for IBM Lotus Notes Traveler on my Nokia device?
- Can I delete the log files which my Nokia device generates to the phone memory after upgrading to version 081.003?
- Which email services can I use with built-in email client on my Nokia device?
- How do I manage the scroll key light settings on Nokia E52/E55/E72/E73 phone?
- How do I use the autofocus in the camera of my Nokia E72 device?