Yes, images delivered via MMS can be used as wallpaper. Open the received MMS message, view the image, and select Options > Use image > Set as wallpaper.
- How do I manage the scroll key light settings on Nokia E52/E55/E72/E73 phone?
- How can I connect Nokia Symbian or Nokia S40 phone to my computer?
- Does the alarm clock work when my Nokia phone is switched off?
- How do I view contacts stored on SIM card and/or phone memory?
- How do I change the writing language when writing a message or creating a contact on my Nokia Symbian phone?