To activate Offline profile, select Menu > Tools (or Settings or Ctrl. panel) > Profiles > Offline.However, this only disables the GSM or UMTS network and still allows a Bluetooth and WLAN connection. Your device may still emit unwanted signals when turned to Offline profile.
- Do I need to install the security enablement library app for IBM Lotus Notes Traveler on my Nokia device?
- Can I delete the log files which my Nokia device generates to the phone memory after upgrading to version 081.003?
- Which email services can I use with built-in email client on my Nokia device?
- How do I manage the scroll key light settings on Nokia E52/E55/E72/E73 phone?
- How do I use the autofocus in the camera of my Nokia E72 device?