You can send a message to yourself to see if the message shows correctly on your Nokia device. If the message shows blank in your device, contact local Nokia Care Point for help. Send also a message to someone else to check if the problem exists in their phones.
- Do I need to install the security enablement library app for IBM Lotus Notes Traveler on my Nokia device?
- Can I delete the log files which my Nokia device generates to the phone memory after upgrading to version 081.003?
- Which email services can I use with built-in email client on my Nokia device?
- How do I manage the scroll key light settings on Nokia E52/E55/E72/E73 phone?
- How do I use the autofocus in the camera of my Nokia E72 device?