Open the Web application, and select Options > Settings > General > Access point > Always ask (or on some devices, Ask when needed).
- Can I still use Email on my Nokia S40, S60 (Symbian) or Asha device?
- Why can't I view any flash videos using the web browser of my Nokia Symbian (S60) phone?
- How do I set 'Always ask' for web browser access point query on my Nokia device?
- The web browser quits when displaying Java objects on a web pages on my Nokia E72 device, what can I do?
- Why do VoIP calls not succeed over the GPRS/3G connection?