An access point is where your device connects e.g. to a packet data or WLAN network. A destination is a group of one or more access points. When there are more than one access point defined in a destination, the connection is attempted in the order in which the access points are placed in the group. If the connection to the first access point cannot be established, the next access point is tried.
- Do I need to install the security enablement library app for IBM Lotus Notes Traveler on my Nokia device?
- Can I delete the log files which my Nokia device generates to the phone memory after upgrading to version 081.003?
- Which email services can I use with built-in email client on my Nokia device?
- How do I manage the scroll key light settings on Nokia E52/E55/E72/E73 phone?
- How do I use the autofocus in the camera of my Nokia E72 device?