Select Menu > Tools (or Ctrl. panel) > Settings > Phone > Call > Reject call with SMS (or Reject call with message) > Yes.
To write a pre-defined message, select Call > Message text and enter the text.
To reject a call with the text message do the following steps when someone is calling:
- Select Silence (Right Selection key).
- Select Send msg. (Right Selection key).
- The text message editor opens with a pre-defined message. The caller number or name is automatically updated in the TO: field.
- Select the call key (green key) to send the message.
- Select Reject either by using the Right Selection key or the end key (red key).
Start from step 2, if Silent is the active profile on your device.