Auto-reply allows you to set an automatic reply to all messages sent to your email account to let people know you are away and unable to reply.
The auto-reply message is only sent when the Enable auto-response during your holiday is selected. You can write and keep an auto-reply message in the system and turn it on and off when needed. To turn on auto-reply, complete the following steps.
- Sign-in on https://www.nokiamail.com (in the web browser)
- Select Mail Options
- Select Vacation Response.
- Select Enable auto-response during these days.
- Select start and end time for the Auto-respond
- Type the message you want to send.
- Select Save changes.
This topic is valid for:
Nokia Lumia 900,Nokia Lumia 800,Nokia C6,Nokia E73,Nokia E7,Nokia E6,Nokia N900,Nokia X2-01,Nokia 808 PureView,Nokia 700,Nokia 5310,Nokia 1616