You can play your music files by using standard 3.5 mm audio cable. Your Lumia has an American Headset Jack (AHJ) 3.5 mm connector which is compatible with your car 3.5 mm audio connection.
- I have forgotten my Nokia account password
- Can I play music files from my Lumia phone on my car stereo system?
- How do I delete or remove my Nokia account?
- After LINE Corporation has acquired MixRadio, what changes about the way my personal data is collected and processed?
- Will I still be able to activate a free trial of the MixRadio MR+ subscription or start a new MR+ subscription on my Lumia?