- Make sure that your device has correct 3G connection settings in place. Also, check with your mobile network operator that the access point (AP) that the phone is using to access 3G services, is capable of accessing the Nokia Music store. As some AP's defined in the handset as default connectivity
- How is my MixRadio MR+ subscription changing?
- Can I play music files from my Lumia phone on my car stereo system?
- After LINE Corporation has acquired MixRadio, what changes about the way my personal data is collected and processed?
- Will I still be able to activate a free trial of the MixRadio MR+ subscription or start a new MR+ subscription on my Lumia?
- How is the MixRadio pre-paid credit vouchers for Downloads feature changing?