No, the radio needs just to be capable of receiving transmissions within the range of 88.1 to 107.9 MHz. The radio needs to be tuned to the frequency which the FM Transmitter in Nokia device is using for transmission.
- Do I need to install the security enablement library app for IBM Lotus Notes Traveler on my Nokia device?
- Where do I find the Mobile TV (Live TV) software for Nokia Mobile TV Receiver SU-33W?
- How to get more free space in the phone memory of my Nokia N97 device?
- Why does my Nokia N97, N97 mini or C6-00 device have a data connection continuously active?
- Why does GPS not always work well on my Nokia N97 device even though I am outdoors with good GPS conditions?