This maybe caused by corrupted personal folder. You can run the Microsoft-provided Inbox Repair Tool for correcting most problems with damaged Personal Folders files. Please see more information at: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;287497.
- If I delete photos or videos in Nokia Suite, do they still remain stored on my computer?
- Is Nokia PC Suite compatible with Vista SP2 operating system?
- Nokia PC Sync synchronising data between Lotus Notes and my phone - reboot PC asks for Lotus Notes ID file
- How do I add a contact to a contact group using Nokia PC Suite 7.1.30 with my Nokia device?
- How do I rename a contact group using Nokia PC Suite 7.1.30 with my Nokia device?