The Bluetooth media module searches for all the devices that have been paired with the PC. If some of these devices are no longer within range, the search may take a while. To prevent this from happening, you can use the unpairing function to clear the unwanted devices from the list.
- If I delete photos or videos in Nokia Suite, do they still remain stored on my computer?
- Is Nokia PC Suite compatible with Vista SP2 operating system?
- Nokia PC Sync synchronising data between Lotus Notes and my phone - reboot PC asks for Lotus Notes ID file
- How do I add a contact to a contact group using Nokia PC Suite 7.1.30 with my Nokia device?
- How do I rename a contact group using Nokia PC Suite 7.1.30 with my Nokia device?