When you add photos and videos to the Nokia Suite library from a folder on your computer, the files are not duplicated on the computer. You can safely remove photos and videos from Nokia Suite without removing them from the computer. Nokia Suite doesn't move your photos or delete them unless you choose to do so.
- If I delete photos or videos in Nokia Suite, do they still remain stored on my computer?
- Is Nokia PC Suite compatible with Vista SP2 operating system?
- Nokia PC Sync synchronising data between Lotus Notes and my phone - reboot PC asks for Lotus Notes ID file
- How do I add a contact to a contact group using Nokia PC Suite 7.1.30 with my Nokia device?
- How do I rename a contact group using Nokia PC Suite 7.1.30 with my Nokia device?