To try and solve this problem, do the following:1) Select Start > Settings > Control Panel, and double-click Add or Remove Programs.2) In the Add or Remove Programs window, search the list of currently installed programs for PC Connectivity Solution.3) Select PC Connectivity Solution, and click the Change button. The PC Connectivity Solution Maintenance Program opens.4) In the maintenance program, click Repair. Then wait for the operation to be completed.5) Restart your PC, and try to connect your device to the PC again.
- If I delete photos or videos in Nokia Suite, do they still remain stored on my computer?
- Is Nokia PC Suite compatible with Vista SP2 operating system?
- Nokia PC Sync synchronising data between Lotus Notes and my phone - reboot PC asks for Lotus Notes ID file
- How do I add a contact to a contact group using Nokia PC Suite 7.1.30 with my Nokia device?
- How do I rename a contact group using Nokia PC Suite 7.1.30 with my Nokia device?