Nokia Suite is used with most Symbian and Series 40 phones. Note that phone software updates are no longer available through Nokia Suite after the end of December 2015.
- You can’t use Nokia Suite with a Lumia or a newer Nokia Asha phone.
- If you have a Lumia phone running Windows Phone 7, use the Zune PC app (Lumia 505, 510, 610, 710, 800, or 900). If you have a Lumia phone running Windows Phone 8, use the Windows Phone app. If you have a Lumia phone running Windows 10, for more information, go to http://windows.microsoft.com/support and browse to the instructions for Windows 10 phones.
- If you have a Nokia Asha 500, 501, 502, 503, or 230, use a USB cable and your computer’s file manager to move content to your computer. You can update your phone software over the air. For more info, go to http://www.microsoft.com/mobile/support/. If you have an older Nokia Asha, Symbian, or a Series 40 phone, download Nokia Suite to your computer.
- With Nokia Suite, you can move your photos, videos, music, and more between your phone and computer, download free street maps, and back up important content. You can also copy your contacts, calendar, and photos from your Symbian or Series 40 phone to your Lumia (just copy your content to the Microsoft OneDrive cloud service using Nokia Suite, and sign in to your Microsoft account and the OneDrive app on your Lumia).
- Phone software updates are no longer available through Nokia Suite after the end of December 2015. This affects older Nokia Asha, Series 40, Nokia Belle and other Symbian, and MeeGo phones. However, many of the phones can be still reinstalled using Nokia Software Recovery Tool. For more info on Nokia Software Recovery Tool, go to www.microsoft.com/mobile/support/recovery-tool.
- To get help and find answers to your questions about Nokia Suite and your phone, open Nokia Suite. In the Help menu, click Nokia Suite help. Or, in Nokia Suite, go to the Support view, and click Help and guides.