You can store all your text messages from Nokia Suite to a CSV file and import your messages back to Nokia Suite in a new computer. To export messages from Nokia Suite to a CSV file, do the following:
- In Nokia Suite, go to the Messaging tab.
- Choose File > Export all messages.
- Write a new name for the CSV file you are about to create. Alternatively, choose an existing CSV file to replace its contents with all the messages from Nokia Suite.
- Click Save. Your messages are stored to the file.
On another computer, you can import the CSV file to Nokia Suite, do the following:
- Choose File > Import text messages.
- Browse to the CSV file containing the messages, and choose it. Click Open. All your messages are then copied from the file to Nokia Suite.
This topic is valid for:
Nokia C6,Nokia E73,Nokia E7,Nokia E6,Nokia X2-01,Nokia 808 PureView,Nokia 700,Nokia 5310