Check the following:
- Your Nokia Suite version is compatible with your device from your local Nokia website's support pages and install the newer one if available.
- Your Nokia device is running the latest software. For downloads and assistance, go to your local Nokia website's support pages.
- Bluetooth is activated on both devices (phone and PC).
- You do not have a wireless headset connected. You cannot use Nokia Suite over Bluetooth when a wireless headset is connected.
- With certain phone models, you cannot have a Bluetooth dial-up connection at the same time with Nokia Suite. Close the Bluetooth dial-up connection before using Nokia Suite over Bluetooth.
- When using a Bluetooth connection, you have to authorise the connection between your Nokia phone and your PC. Do this by selecting Yes when the connection request appears on the phone's display. Alternatively, you can set your PC as authorised, which means that individual connections between your phone and your PC do not need a separate authorisation. Do this as below:
- Go to the Bluetooth application and Paired devices view on your phone
- Select your PC in the paired devices list, select Options and Set as authorised.
- With certain phone models, you are able to block a Bluetooth device connecting to your phone. To unblock a device, open the Blocked devices tab, and select Options > Delete.
- Make sure that both devices are near to each other. The standard distance for Bluetooth connection is 10 meters.
This topic is valid for:
Nokia C6,Nokia E73,Nokia E7,Nokia E6,Nokia X2-01,Nokia 808 PureView,Nokia 700,Nokia 5310