- You can synchronize contacts, calendar events, and notes between your phone and Nokia, and always have an up-to-date backup of your important content.
- Add more than one phone to your account, and sync them individually.
- To use Nokia Sync, you need a Nokia account. Visit https://account.nokia.com.
- If you use Nokia Sync to automatically synchronize your data, do not allow synchronization with any other service, such as Mail for Exchange, as there may be conflicts. Deactivate other sync solutions before synchronizing with Nokia.
- If the Nokia Sync application is not available on your device, you can sync your data manually using the Sync application. Set Nokia as the synchronization profile.
Nokia 808, C6, E5, E6, C2, X2-01, C3, C6