In Nokia Video Director, tap NEW VIDEO, name your project, and tap Create.
The options in the MENU guide you through creating your project.
- SELECT YOUR CLIPS: Swipe down on the photos and video clips you want to use in your video. Besides using your existing photos and videos, you can also take new photos or record videos, or transfer photos and videos from your phone. For capture and transfer options, swipe down from the top of the screen.
- SET STYLE & MUSIC: Tap to select a style and options that best suit the theme of your video.
- ADD INTRO & OUTRO TITLES: Add the introduction and end credits that you want to show at the beginning and at the end of your video.
- PREVIEW: Tap to view your video. Previews are rendered at a lower resolution and frame rate than the final video.
- CUSTOMISE: Rearrange, edit, add, and remove stuff. To move an item, tap and hold it, and drag it to the new location. You can also add content, change the style, or add a title to your video.
- SAVE & SHARE: Save your video, and share it as you like. Select an output quality option, and tap SAVE & SHARE. Name your video file, and tap Save. After the app has rendered the video, you can share it.