- To activate a profile, select Menu > Settings > Profiles, select your desired profile and Select > Activate.
- To personalise a profile, select Menu > Settings > Profiles, select your desired profile and Select > Personalise.
- If you want the General profile to be activated automatically after for example the Silent profile to prevent missing calls, select Timed for the Silent profile. You can set timed profiles up to 24 hours in advance.
- Can I still use Email on my Nokia S40, S60 (Symbian) or Asha device?
- Why are the Facebook feeds on my device not in chronological order?
- How do I resolve the “conflicting applications” error when starting one of my preinstalled applications?
- My phone does not charge
- Why doesn't my Nokia Social app work any more on my S40, Asha or S60 Symbian device?