- To activate a profile, select Menu > Settings > Profiles, select your desired profile and Select > Activate.
- To personalise a profile, select Menu > Settings > Profiles, select your desired profile and Select > Personalise.
- If you want the General profile to be activated automatically after for example the Silent profile to prevent missing calls, select Timed for the Silent profile. You can set timed profiles up to 24 hours in advance.
- How can I connect Nokia Symbian or Nokia S40 phone to my computer?
- How can I update the software of my Nokia Asha or Series 40 phone?
- How do I resolve the “conflicting applications” error when starting one of my preinstalled applications?
- Why am I getting an error when I try to access my Nokia Social app?
- Internet connection fails, how can i change the access point on my Nokia phone (S40)?