The charging of the battery can take about 3.5 hours if the battery is completely empty. The battery is full when the battery indicator stops scrolling. You can unplug the charger also before the battery is fully charged. The battery does not need to be discharged before you can charge it again.
- How can I connect Nokia Symbian or Nokia S40 phone to my computer?
- How can I update the software of my Nokia Asha or Series 40 phone?
- How do I resolve the “conflicting applications” error when starting one of my preinstalled applications?
- Why am I getting an error when I try to access my Nokia Social app?
- Internet connection fails, how can i change the access point on my Nokia phone (S40)?