This article is valid for Symbian S60 3.2 and 5.0 devices only. The instructions may vary depending on the device model. The best source of information is the User guide of device. Example of copying contacts from a SIM card to a phone memory (Nokia N97):
- Open Contacts application.
- Select Options > Settings > Contacts to display and enable SIM memory (uncheck other alternatives) > OK > Back.
- Select Options > Mark/Unmark > Mark (or Mark all).
- Select Options > Copy (or Manage > Copy).
- Select Options > Settings > Contacts to display and enable memories you want to use.