- Nokia Xpress Browser is no longer available to download from Nokia Store for Series 30+, Series 40, and Asha phones as of 15 January 2015. If you have already downloaded Xpress Browser to your phone, you can continue using the app, but you will be asked to upgrade to the Opera browser in the future.
How can we help you?
- What is happening to Nokia Xpress Browser for my Series 40, Series 30+ or Asha device?
- How is the connection from my phone to the website secured using Nokia Xpress Browser?
- What is the maximum file size I can download using Nokia Xpress Browser?
- Can secure sites (HTTPS) be accessed with Nokia Xpress Browser?
- What are the benefits of Nokia Xpress Browser?
Get in touch
Last updated on 07/03/2015 16:58:17
Re: My Lumia 730 can't search neither my car's BT nor my phone. Please help.
Last updated on 29/01/2015 05:22:18
Re: Y nokia manufactured useless phones?!
Last updated on 20/01/2015 10:46:45
Re: Transfer all data from Nokia 6630 to Nokia Aisha 200; unrecognized file
Last updated on 07/01/2015 11:37:04
- Re: c2-06