When the fixed dialling is on, SMS sending works only to the numbers saved in the fixed dialling number list. In addition, the SMSC (Short Message Service Center) number should be added to fixed dialing list and it is the same as in the message settings.
- Can I still use Email on my Nokia S40, S60 (Symbian) or Asha device?
- Why doesn't my Nokia Social app work any more on my S40, Asha or S60 Symbian device?
- How do I change the contacts settings on my Nokia (Series 40) phone?
- Why is MSN Messenger chat not working on my Nokia device?
- Why does contact synchronization and contact search for Hotmail not work on my Nokia device?