If the touch screen calibration is interrupted by pressing Call key or Endkey, the applied settings may cause instability when using the touch screen or the Call and End keys. In such situation, the calibration should be done again.
- Why doesn't my Nokia Social app work any more on my S40, Asha or S60 Symbian device?
- How do I change the contacts settings on my Nokia (Series 40) phone?
- Why is MSN Messenger chat not working on my Nokia device?
- What does the pulse symbol on my call display mean?
- SMS sending fails when I set fixed dialling on, why?