To the Aon Center Parking Garage
• From the North: Lake Shore Drive South to the Randolph Drive exit. Turn right. Drive two blocks to Columbus Drive. Turn right on Columbus. Make the first left, which is Lake Street. The entrance to the garage is on the left side of Lake Street.
• From the South: Lake Shore Drive North to Randolph Drive exit. Turn left. Drive two blocks to Columbus Drive. At the stoplight turn right immediately into the left lane. Drive one block to Lake Street. At the stoplight turn left. Drive one-half block. The entrance to the garage is on the left side of Lake Street.
• From the West (I-90/I-94—Dan Ryan/O’Hare Airport): Ohio Street exit east to LaSalle. Turn right on LaSalle. Drive two blocks to Illinois and turn left. Drive 9 blocks (1/2 mile) on Illinois and turn right on Columbus. Drive 4 blocks to Lake Street — you will go under the bridge. Turn right on Lake Street. Drive one-half block. The entrance to the garage is on the left side of Lake Street.
• From the West (I-290—Eisenhower): Congress east to Columbus Drive (turn left). Drive about 1.5 miles. One block past Randolph Drive to Lake Street (turn left). Entrance to the parking garage is located on the left side of Lake Street.
Transport from the Airports
The MTC is conveniently located two blocks east of the Randolph and Wabash “L” station in downtown Chicago (on the north side of the street). This station serves the Orange, Pink, Green, Purple, and Brown line “L” trains in the city, including those from Midway. The cost for the “L” is U.S. $2.25 each way.
• O’Hare (Blue Line “L”)—Located one block north of Randolph and four blocks east of the Aon Center. It takes approximately 45 minutes to get from O’Hare to the “L” stop nearest the MTC.
• Midway (Orange Line “L”)—It takes approximately 30 minutes to get to the Randolph and Wabash station near the MTC.
200 East Randolph Drive, Suite 200
Chicago, IL 60601
(312) 920-5600, Fax: (312) 920-5656