Tap into the power of a Microsoft private cloud on Dell. Dell and Microsoft offer a variety of private cloud offerings, including:
- Custom private cloud solutions for the large enterprise.
- “Out-of-the-box” Microsoft Private Cloud Fast Track-validated solutions to
- get you up and running in hours versus weeks.
- High-availability virtualization via Dell-Microsoft Business Ready Configurations
- ideal for small- to mid-sized businesses.
The solutions are designed to:
- Remove management barriers by providing unified and consolidated management, and end-to-end automation and provisioning across physical and virtual environments.
- Remove cost barriers by achieving a higher degree of virtualization at lower costs.
- Deliver Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) capabilities through faster deployment and reduced risks with jointly-engineered, optimized and tested Microsoft private cloud solutions.
- Microsoft System Center manages the physical and virtual as well as multiple hypervisor environments and helps IT departments to automate operations, improve application delivery, and enhance service delivery.
- Dell Advanced Infrastructure Manager (AIM) provides infrastructure and fabric management for rapid provisioning of compute, storage, and networking resources with a single management point.
- Windows Server with Hyper-V helps optimize server hardware investments.
- Dell 12G PowerEdge Servers deliver industry-leading performance and energy efficiency with design optimized for virtualization.
- Dell Storage Solutions offer a broad choice of easy-to-manage and highly scalable Fibre Channel (Compellent) and iSCSI-based storage (EqualLogic) platforms.
Dell Services and Microsoft Consulting Services (MCS) provide comprehensive assessment, design, and implementation services to accelerate adoption of virtualization, management, and private cloud based on our joint solution offerings.