Run Windows desktops and applications on any device at scale
Run Windows desktops and applications anywhere, scale quickly to meet changing business needs, and safeguard your sensitive corporate resources with our desktop and application virtualization solution.Learn more about Azure RemoteAppLearn more about Remote Desktop Services improvements in Windows Server 2016
SIMPLIFY DESKTOP AND APPLICATION VIRTUALIZATION
Give users access to corporate resources to be productive anywhere, anytime—while still protecting data and maintaining compliance. Meet users’ needs with peace of mind with desktop virtualization.
Run Windows desktops and apps anywhere
Deploy Windows desktops and apps from the datacenter or RemoteApp from the Azure cloud and run on a variety of devices. Employees install Microsoft Remote Desktop clients and run desktops and apps on their laptops, tablets or phones and stay productive on the go.
Scale quickly to meet changing business needs
Azure RemoteApp offers a scalable platform to deliver corporate applications simply and cost effectively. Meet the dynamic needs of your business without getting overwhelmed by expensive on-premises infrastructure costs and management complexity.
Centralize and help protect corporate information in the datacenter or in the cloud
Desktops and applications are streamed but never stored on devices so the risk of losing data on stolen, compromised or lost devices is reduced. With Azure RemoteApp, centralize and protect your data on the trusted Azure platform.
- Choose different deployment models for various needs: on-premises with Microsoft VDI and in the cloud with Azure RemoteApp
- Deploy Windows apps in the cloud, run on any device with Azure RemoteApp
- Scale up or down to meet dynamic business needs by delivering apps from the Azure cloud
- Provide a rich remote user experience similar to applications running on a local PC
- Enable users to access corporate resources from any device with Remote Desktop apps
- Maintain data compliance by keeping sensitive corporate resources off user devices