Identity + Access Management
Simple and secure identity management solutions
Centrally manage identities across your datacenter and the cloud with a mobile device management software solution, providing secure single sign-on to all of your applications.Hybrid Identity helps make users more productiveLearn about the Azure Active Directory cloud identity and access management solutionsLearn about the Windows Server 2012 R2 access and information protection solutionsConsumer identity and access management in the cloud
IDENTITY + ACCESS MANAGEMENT
As employees bring their personal devices to work and adopt readily available SaaS applications, maintaining control over their applications across corporate datacenters and public cloud platforms has become a significant challenge.
Microsoft has proven experience in identity management through Windows Server Active Directory and Forefront Identity Manager. Now we have extended our offerings to provide you with a powerful set of cloud-based identity and access management solutions on Azure Active Directory.
Increase productivity and reduce helpdesk costs with self-service and single sign-on experiences
Employees are more productive when they have a single username and password to remember and a consistent experience from every device. They also save time when they can perform self-service tasks like resetting a forgotten password, or requesting access to an application, without waiting for assistance from the helpdesk.
Manage and control access to corporate resources
Microsoft identity and access management solutions help IT protect access to applications and resources across the corporate datacenter and into the cloud, enabling additional levels of validation such as multi-factor authentication and conditional access policies. Monitoring suspicious activity through advanced security reporting, auditing and alerting helps mitigate potential security issues.
- Create and manage a single identity for each user across your hybrid enterprise, keeping users, groups and devices in sync
- Provide single sign-on access to your applications including thousands of pre-integrated SaaS apps
- Enable application access security by enforcing rules-based Multi-Factor Authentication for both on-premises and cloud applications
- Improve user productivity with self-service password reset and application access requests for directories in the datacenter and the cloud
- Provide secure remote access to on-premises web applications through Azure AD Application Proxy
- Take advantage of the high-availability and reliability of a worldwide, enterprise-grade, cloud-based identity and access management solution