1. Make sure to uninstall previous versions of StreamInsight first.
2. Download and run StreamInsight.msi.
3. If you intend to install and use the StreamInsight service, or use the persisted metadata store in your own embedded server, you will need SQL Server Compact.
- Install SQL Server Compact through the included .msi.
- The SQL Server Compact .msi will be put into the redistribution subfolder of the StreamInsight installation folder (typically C:\Program Files\Microsoft StreamInsight 1.0 x64 (en)\redist).
- Note that on some client configurations, the StreamInsight help file (StreamInsight.chm) may not open due to security requirements in recent versions of Windows.
- The message "Navigation to the webpage was canceled" is displayed.
- To resolve the problem, right-click the file, select Properties and then click Unblock.