Built on a partnership that spans 30 years, HP and Microsoft co-engineered HP AppSystem for PDW collaboratively to deliver a complete and integrated solution to address high-end performance, scale and integration with Big Data while lowering the costs to the customer.
- Room to Grow When You Need it: With an updated form factor designed to minimize space and maximize expansion requirements, the new entry level ¼ rack with option to expand to 7 racks.
- Up to 35% Lower Costs: HP AppSystem for PDW uses a hardware architecture that drives down the entry point acquisition costs of previous generation solutions.
- Increased Performance: Higher levels of performance including up to 100x faster query performance and a 30% faster scan rate for better insights more quickly.
- Complete end-to-end stack: Ease of deployment featuring a fully integrated stack that incorporates servers, storage, interconnects, back-up device or methodology, management software from HP and Microsoft.
- Collaborative Support Model: Services delivered jointly under a unique collaborative support agreement between HP and Microsoft ensure customers avoid disruptions and unnecessary downtime.