Free summer workshops
Free coding, design, gaming, and life skills workshops make summer fun and prepare students of all ages for the future.
Microsoft + Stranger Things
Join Stranger Things-inspired STEM workshops and play Stranger Things 3: The Game.
- Saturday, September 28, 2019
- 9:00 AMMicrosoft Store Official MINECON Live PartyJoin us at Microsoft Store and celebrate your love for all things blocky and brilliant with our official MINECON Live Party! As well as broadcasting the show itself, there'll be trivia, giveaways, a costume contest and, of course, plenty of opportunity to play Minecraft itself. Test your elite competitive skills against the best your community has to offer or collaborate on mighty builds in creative mode - it's up to you! The live broadcast starts at 9AM Pacific on Saturday, September 28. Be aware: space is limited! The first 50 attendees in line starting at 8:00 AM Pacific will get their first choice of what station they want to start at and receive exclusive lanyards. If more than 50 people are in line at that time, the priority spots will be raffled off. Attendees will be admitted 30 minutes prior to the broadcast start time.
- Sunday, September 29, 2019
- 1:00 PMHalo Community Series at Microsoft StoreYour Microsoft Store and 343i industries will be hosting a special Halo 5 Tournaments in August and September. August 3 - Halo 5: Guardians - Free-For-All (FFA) September 29 - Halo 5: Guardians - 2 vs. 2 Register today for your chance to win great prizes! Compete against other local Halo 5 players to claim the top spot at your local store! To view the official announcement, please click here: https://halo.gg. Please click here to access registration and tournament information: https://smash.gg/mrshalo Placement Awards 1st Place - 10 Platinum REQ Packs* 2nd Place – 5 Platinum REQ Packs* 3rd Place – 3 Platinum REQ Packs* All players who participate will receive a FREE Gold REQ pack!* This event is FREE for all pro and amateur players. All skill levels are welcome. Stores will assign teams on event day. *No purchase necessary. Open to first 48 store visitors 13+, some restrictions may apply. See store for full Official Rules.
- Tuesday, October 1, 2019
- 11:00 AMExceptional Children's Foundation: Workforce Development TrainingThis is a private event for Exceptional Children's Foundation. For more information on how to setup your own workshop or field trip, please contact: Karla Torres Community Development Specialist email@example.com
- Saturday, October 12, 2019
- 8:00 AMDigiGirlz: Hispanic Heritage MonthMore details to follow.
- Saturday, November 9, 2019
- 10:00 AMCamp Know Where: Rule the ArcadeIt’s no surprise that the kids in Stranger Things spend a lot of time in the Arcade in Hawkins. It’s even where they meet one of their new best friends, Max; she might be the best video game player the town has ever seen! In this camp, attendees will be told that Hawkins is putting in a new arcade, and they will get to be the ones to design the games to fill it. First they need to learn how: students will put a “Stranger” twist on the games, design their sprites after characters and creatures from the show, and do so through in-world inspired storylines. In the end, they will have a game based on the show that possibly even Mad Max can’t beat.
- Saturday, November 16, 2019
- 10:00 AMCamp Know Where: Rule the Arcade
Sorry, no events were found matching the selected filters. Try simplifying your search parameters.
Sorry, we did not find any upcoming events at this time. Please try again later.
- Answer Desk. At your service.Schedule a free one-on-one appointment with an Answer Desk expert at a store near to you. They'll provide a personal recommendation on which services are right for you.Do great things with Windows 10
- Personal Training. At your service.Schedule a one-on-one appointment with a Personal Training expert at a store near to you. They'll provide a personal recommendation on which services are right at you.Train with experts
- Personalized support for your businessOffice Hours at Microsoft Store is here to support your business in achieving more. Schedule your appointment with a Business Specialist for personalized guidance and support tailored to your business needs and objectives.
- Schedule a free Discover More session todayLet us help you get the most from your device, whether it’s Windows, iOS or Android. Our friendly team will help you get more out of your new devices and get more productive in the new year.
- Schedule an appointment now
- Find your appointmentPlease enter your email address or confirmation number below:appointment-name appointment detailsConfirmation number: Confirmation-numberAppointment-nameService-nameDate:Selected-dateTime:Selected-timeslotLocation:MallName,
City, StatePostalCodePhone:TelephoneThis appointment has already been cancelled.Thank you! We have sent a message to your e-mail address that contains your appointment details.Cancellation is confirmedSorry, you can't make your appointment. We hope to meet with you soon.Reschedule your appointment-name appointmentYour previous appointment: Dateat timeSelect a date, and then select time below *AugustYour appointment:Selected-dateat Selected-timeYou're all set for your appointment-name appointmentConfirmation number: Confirmation-numberAppointment-nameService-nameDate:Selected-dateTime:Selected-timeslotLocation:Westfield Century City,
10250 Santa Monica Blvd.
Los Angeles,CA90067-6609Phone:(310) 228-3550
Schedule your appointment-name appointmentSelect a topic below: *What can we help with? *To protect your privacy, do not post any personal information such as email address, phone number, product key, password, or credit card number.*Required fieldsSelect a date, and then select time below *AugustYour appointment:Selected-dateat Selected-timeYour appointment: Selected-dateat Selected-timePlease fill out information below to confirm your appointmentBusiness or organization name *First name *Last name *Email *Phone numberPromo codeYou will receive email communication about your appointment-name appointment, including confirmation, reminder, cancellation confirmation (if you need to cancel), and a thank you email after your appointment with a link to a satisfaction survey.*Required fieldsYou're all set for your appointment-name appointmentConfirmation number: Confirmation-numberAppointment-nameService-nameDate:Selected-dateTime:Selected-timeslotLocation:Westfield Century City,
- 2Select date
- 3Personal info
and submit topic
10250 Santa Monica Blvd.
Los Angeles,CA90067-6609Phone:(310) 228-3550
No minimum purchase, no products excluded. Enjoy free shipping on everything.
Try out and explore new things. You can return any device within 30 days after purchase.
Free in-store pickup
Need it today? Just buy what you want online, then pick it up at a Microsoft Store near you.