Free introductory educator workshops addressing a wide range of technology integration topics to energize your classroom and increase student success. You’ll learn how to use Skype, Windows 10, Office 365 and more to advance your teaching and enhance student learning.
Introductory workshops help you learn to increase student engagement, differentiate for student needs, connect learning with life beyond school, save time, and improve communications using Microsoft technologies. Attendees in select Introductory Teacher Academies receive a Microsoft Innovative Educator Certificate of Learning upon completion.
Featured Academies include:
• Build a Collaborative Classroom and Increase Productivity Using OneNote
• Blended learning with Office 365
• Windows: Wow, It Can Do That in My Classroom?!?!
• 10 FREE Microsoft Tools to Energize Your Classroom!
• Flip Your Classroom with Office Mix
• Making Global Connections with Skype in the Classroom
• Microsoft Office–Available on a Device Near You
• Transform Student Learning with Windows in the Classroom
• Support Digital Literacy with Bing in the Classroom
• Personalizing Student Learning with the OneNote Class Notebook
• Providing Quality Feedback with OneNote
Don’t miss these free opportunities to get inspired and grow your professional practice. Learn more and register today, here.
Register individually or book a private group workshop at the Microsoft store or at your school by contacting the Community Development Specialist at your local Microsoft store.
Times and availability vary by location.