Microsoft Store - Easton Town Center
Microsoft Store - Easton Town Center
160 Easton Town Center
Columbus, OH 43219-6074
on Level 1 near the West Parking Garage near Lifetime Fitness and Funnybone Comedy Club
- Wednesday, January 20, 2021
- 2:00 PMVirtual Workshop - Get to know Microsoft 365 for businessGet to know Microsoft 365 for business Microsoft 365 for business is the productivity cloud that brings together best-in-class Office apps with powerful cloud services, device management, and advanced security. Join us for this free virtual workshop where you’ll learn how to empower your employees to do their best work; simplify your business processes; and protect users, data, and customer information. This workshop will show you how to: Get more done with Microsoft apps like Outlook, PowerPoint, and OneDrive. Work better remotely with Microsoft Teams, the hub for teamwork. Protect your business and customer data with threat protection and device management. Register today.
- Thursday, January 21, 2021
- 2:00 PMFundamentals of WordThis course covers the fundamentals of Microsoft Word while introducing new features of the Microsoft 365 application. Objectives: • Understand the use of Word as a part of the Microsoft 365 and various use cases of the application • Learn the basics of navigation within Word • Master Word tools such as Formatting, Insert, Design and Layout • Take your application usage to the next steps with references and Curriculum Vitae (CV) assistance • Proof your document with Inspect, Save, and Share
- Friday, January 22, 2021
- 2:00 PMEmpowering collaboration in the modern workplace with SharePoint and OneDrive for BusinessAccess, share, and collaborate on all your files from anywhere. Join us for this free, one-hour workshop that will introduce you to OneDrive for Business and SharePoint. There will be demonstrations and opportunities for hands-on exploration. We’ll make it easy to learn how to store, access and collaborate on your shared work files, all while supporting your specific business needs. Reserve your workshop spot by registering today!
- Tuesday, January 26, 2021
- 1:00 PMFundamentals of ExcelThis course is designed to expand on basic features of Excel. Attendees should have a basic understanding of basic features, navigation, and have a grasp on the use of functions and custom formulas. Objectives: • Learn about Templates and basics of Excel sheet structure • Understand cell and sheet formatting tools • Learn basic functions and formulas • Learn how to use conditional formatting and see common examples • Understand the basics of Pivot tables to filter and visualize data
- Friday, January 29, 2021
- 4:00 PMCode your own video game with MakeCode Arcade, ages 8+In this free two-hour workshop, students eight and older use block coding to create a video game with MakeCode Arcade. Students learn fundamental game and coding concepts—like sprites, variables, and coordinates—and use their new skills to create and customize a playable game. By the end of the workshop, students will have: Learned and used key game design and coding concepts Shared their games with a partner for inspiration Published their game via URL so they can continue to play and develop it after the workshop The parent, legal guardian, or authorized adult caregiver of every participant under 17 years of age must sign a Participation Agreement upon arrival and remain in Microsoft Store for the duration of the event. Do you know students always get 10% off at Microsoft Store? See full terms at https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/b/education
Sorry, no events were found matching the selected filters. Try simplifying your search parameters.
Sorry, we did not find any upcoming events at this time. Please try again later.