Aliases: No associated aliases
Windows Defender detects and removes this threat.
This threat is a trojan which tries to do one or all of the following:
- Download and install other malware.
- Use your computer for click fraud.
- Record your keystrokes and the sites you visit.
- Send information about your PC, including user names and browsing history, to a remote malicious hacker.
- Give a remote malicious hacker access to your PC.
- Injects code into other processes to hide or execute its payload.
Due to the generic nature of this detection, we can only provide general information about it.
Use the following free Microsoft software to detect and remove this threat:
You should also run a full scan. A full scan might find hidden malware.
Get more help
If you’re using Windows XP, see our Windows XP end of support page.